Monday, July 29, 2013

The pallet projects PART one

We have lived in the house for 4 years-2 of this years have been under heavy construction (new kitchen-new floors-new rooms) but a light is coming---the tunnel is opening and we soon will be done (probably about the time we are ready to sell) 

I have a list of project with pallets that I have been collecting on Pinterest for a few years. When we created Evelyn Lucille-I knew I wanted her entry way (the mudroom) to have an accent wall made from pallet wood. So we left the wall unfinished and ugly. Well-that was 2 years ago...it was time to finish it. ((Side note the kitchen Reno took so much out of Todd and I we still..to this day can not watch a DIY show)) 

When I was getting ready to go out of town Todd pulls in with this....
100 pallets for Free. The first pallet project up was you guessed it-the pallet wall. I had this pin saved to see the step by steps that this family used. 



Todd went to work measuring-cutting-sanding. And 3 days later this is my mudroom :) 
I love it!! We have 3 more projects to finish so stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat