Monday, July 29, 2013

Beach

Miss me? I know you have! We have been living at the beach the last week and a half and we are loving every minute! The girls and I came down to meet Todd's stepdad and grandmother. My sweet friend Tyanne and her 2 kiddos tagged along to help me with the girls. We sure do miss daddy! But we will see him soon. 
On the way!
She did this-most of the trip.
I finally got to try one of these!
We ate shrimp in our pjs
Strolled on the beach at night
Accidentally took the kids to a bar. "You have a baby...in a bar"
 Watched storms roll in
Daddy sent us some beautiful flowers.
Hung out with Nonnie.
Napped on the beach.
And at the pool.
Took a trip to the Disney store.
Got kindergarten shoes.
Had glow stick parties.

And slept-some more.

1 comment:

  1. loved every minute of it!! Thanks so much for letting us tag along :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat