Saturday, July 6, 2013

Go Sarah its your birthday---OR NOT REALLY ANYMORE....

Happy Birthday To ME! Happy Birthday to ME! Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee!!! Happy Birthday to ME!

Okay now that I got that out of the way-

Happy seventh birthday to my beautiful, amazing, smart, kind hearted first born baby!

I never imagined the amount of love I could have for someone-and you-you teach me each day to love more.

You make me strive to be a better person and I am so thankful to be able to be your mom.

At age 7 right now-

You are embracing you. You still enjoy Disney Jr. Shows-and will watch Nick Jr and Sprout with Aubrie Kate.
You have fallen in love with Babysitters Club & Full House episodes. (and I am slowly introducing you to save by the bell and Golden Girls)



You weight 44lb.  You eat all vegetables-enjoy a good filet-put honey on anything and everything-but still have an aversion to bread-unless its a pnut butter sandwich or biscuit and love water and fruit.

You are a crafter. And love to create things.

You still want to be a doctor when you grow up-or a vet....

You are at that stage where you get embarrassed easily and you are very sensitive so we have to handle you differently than the other kids. You are also maturing in the area of modesty and clothes. You want to be fashionable but don't understand short shorts, belly showing, and super strappy shirts. You usually just wear a tshirt and shorts because you are most comfortable that way .

I love your desire to make Godly choices. It has become apart of your language this year to speak about the bible and apply it to your life. You are growing spiritually and you challenge me in this!!



Madyson-I love you so much! Happy 7th birthday!! I can't wait to see where God takes you!!

PHOTO CREDIT FOR ALL THESE AWESOME PHOTOS GOES TO SHEA PARKER PHOTOGRAPHER AT PEEPEYE DESIGNS! SHE CAPTURED ALL THESE AT SUMMER CAMP A FEW WEEKS AGO. IF YOU ARE LOCAL AND NEEDING AN ARTISTIC, SWEET AND EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHER-CONTACT SHEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat