Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Aubrie Kate!!!

To my precious Aubrie Kate-

Today-you turn 5 years old.

You are officially "a big girl" and you are an amazing one. You are still my spirited diva who loves anything and everything that sparkles. You alone make up 1/2 of my weeks laundry with your fashion designs-and you never leave home without some kind of toy! But baby girl-you are the most grateful child. You always say thank you for everything-i.e. "Thank you for letting me bring home this rock." "Thank you for making me chocolate milk" "Thank you for taking me to Disney last year"

You are loving lalaloopsy dolls, still. Recently they came out with "sister" dolls and you adore the ones you got for your birthday.

You love movies and love to sit and snuggle and watch them.

Your favorite colors are Gold, Silver, and Pink.

Your favorite food is Princess Soup, Eggs, and Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches (cut into triangles) and you LOVE pickles.

You have a Rapunzel doll you bought at Disney last year "Punzie" and you sleep with her every night (and all 5 of your baby blankets)

You're OCD about washing your hands.. You make everyone who comes in the house wash their hands. We will hear you in the bathroom-just scrubbing away.

You are playing Tball this year (again) on daddy's team! You are very excited but miss dance a lot-So I believe you will be back there next year!

We had your birthday a little early-you wanted a skating party-and since we didn't know if mommy would be in the hospital or not-we obliged.


The card reads "I am WHEELIE glad you came to Skate and Celebrate with me!"

















My precious doodle-I am so excited to see where this year takes you! Kindergarten, surprise trips, lots of mommy time over the next few months! i am so blessed to have your sweet spirit in our bunch-

Love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat