Tuesday, December 11, 2012

dr. appointment pity party (for female eyes only)

Well-I had another doctor appointment today-This time...with Dr. M.

Amelia is big 1.5lbs and momma is BIGGER. Turns out-my "start weight" wasn't what I thought it was...and my weight now...is much more. I saw on Entertainment Tonight that Megan Fox gained 23lbs during her ENTIRE pregnancy. Well, lets say...I have done that plus some and I still have a whole trimester to go :/

This is one of those things that they don't tell you when your pregnant...SO I am going to and Dr. Greg, Peter...any man reading this...please stop at this point (.)

THE WORST PART OF PREGNANCY IS GETTING SO FAT THAT YOU CAN NOT TAKE YOUR CUTE BLACK BOOTS OFF DURING A V*G*N*L ULTRASOUND....SO You just have to pull your pants down to your ankles. EMBARRASSING!

Yes, that was me today falling over in the tiny ultrasound booth trying to get my shoes off....when the tech walked in and said "Just hop up here...we can work around it."

I know what a blessing this is to be pregnant. And I am beyond thankful for a healthy baby. But I just wish 1 time, just 1 time...I wouldn't be a preggo whale.

I eat on a schedule. I eat healthy food. I have only had oreos 4x. and still....so big.

Well-thats my pity party for today.

Thanks for listening. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so feeling this. My pre preg weight was higher than I am use to being and then my DR goes and tells me that I will need to gain anywere from 35-50 pds with Twins? Ummm I will be HUGE! That kicks me up there toward the 200pd mark and I'm only 5'1?!!! Really:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl...i feel your pain!!! i gained more in the "jessica simpson" realm of pregnancy weight gain. seriously. and it didn't help that i was surrounded by all of these people that literally had a "basketball" and that was it. no pregnant face. no fat behind. nothing. just a belly. i quickly defriended all of them - hahaha!
    hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat