Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas time weekend.

Its just a few weeks from Christmas and I am still not in the Christmas spirit. I am not sure if it is the hot weather, the lack of energy I have to purchase/wrap/make Christmas presents, or if its something else. I would be okay with skipping it this year.(I know...sad)

However, the rest of my house is in full "Christmas Spirit" mode-so I am doing my best to be cheery!

Friday Night Todd's office had a Christmas party so we went-We both looked really cute (but sadly no pictures. We were getting ready to take one when we got the call that Madyson had busted her head open...and we had to go check on her)

She ended up being okay (she was with my mom) and they headed out to an "Old Fashion Christmas" at the Science Museum. All the pics from her phone are grainy...so fail again on Friday.

Saturday-we (as in all Broadus') did yard work. We have MASSIVE trees in our yard and they are still dropping leaves (worst part about Southern Winter....) So we had to rake them all up-mow the grass-trim the bushes-and hang Christmas lights. I helped as much as I could-and it wore me out!

After we were done, we showered...and picked up Chinese for dinner and watched ABC FAMILY 25 days til Christmas movies. (LOVE THIS!)

Sunday-we headed to church, then to my aunts. Her birthday is Wednesday and we have a tradition of doing her Christmas Tree for her for her birthday. This year Madyson did most of it. I love having a big kid!

After Lunch, we had to go to Girl Scouts. It was my day to lead...I am a much better cookie chair :) Luckily, we were missing a few girls so it was an easy/calm day :)



This week its not as busy as last week...
Work all week-Dr. Appointment Tuesday-Christmas Party in the weekend :)

P.S.
Saturday Night-Madyson decided what she wants for Christmas-Her 2 front teeth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat