Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekends :)

The past few weekends have been busy busy! in sept.15 weekend my friend rachel came to Jackson to do a Vault denim party at my house! It is so fun to finally meet a friend that you've "known" for so many years through blogging!
We had a great time hanging out and making booties cute :) but we both are terrible bloggers and forgot to take a picture....too much talking! :)

Then that sunday we went to church then Madyson had girl scouts. Her little troop is expanding and we are looking forward to another big cookie year :)

The week of the 17-23 was the last week of my 1st trimester! I went to the doctor and we got to see our sweet active baby!!

On Friday the 21,our dear friends the Byrds came over for dinner. They made me turnip soup (baby is obsessed with soup) & we hung out til we were too tired to move!

On saturday Madyson and Todd headed east to alabama to partake in some football and bbq! They had a great time! Aubrie Kate and I did some bonding as well! We stopped by and picked up a frosty's rootbeer from the little mom&pop shop, put the #1 hits of the 60's cd in, and headed to the flea market. We spent hours looking and shopping. She has a great eye for midcentury modern pieces. After the flea market we grabbed some Krystal's burgers and headed home. There we played, did a makeover and took a 4 hour nap :) it was glorious!!!

Sunday following we went to church and then came home and switched the closets over to fall clothes :)

Happy! Happy! Happy!

That Monday was the offical first day of the 2nd trimester!

{{I am so excited to be getting close to my "release" date. If I make it to 16 weeks without any complications then I am no longer on highrisk watch and get to relax a little!}}

The next weekend todd,aubrie kate and I went on a date to the mexican restaurant then did some window shopping for baby stuff :) Saturday we spent the day sitting with Todds mom. We were at her house for 12hours so that was our entire day. On Sunday, we went to church then my mom treated us to lunch and a movie! We saw Hotel Transylvania and it was really cute!

This past friday-we took the girls to buy new athletic shoes. This was both of theirs first pair :/ (I know...we are such "consignment shoppers" neither of my children have had new tennis shoes, until now.  Then we went out for dinner and came home to relax!


Saturday we got the nursery painted then went to the Ole Brook Festival about an hour away! We were so excited because Francesa Battistelli, Sidewalk Prophets, and Andy Cherry were performing and it was a FREE concert! So we took the girls and they loved it! (despite it being 50 degrees)


 
Today-We went to church-then Todd and the girls went to sit with his mom. I stayed home to catch up on laundry and to go to the grocery store.


WHEW! there ya go! Caught up on our weekends! Coming up...

Bob: my biological dad is coming to visit next weekend
Madyson and Todd are doing the Making Strides walk on the 27th
also on the 27th is a tailgating bbq for our community young adult club :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I finally found my password for my blogger account, and I wanted to tell you how excited I am about your pregnancy! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat