Monday, October 15, 2012

growing baby! 16 weeks :)

 Growing Baby! We had our 16 week appointment. After waiting 2 hours-I got to see the doctor. They found the heartbeat with the Doppler (so no sonogram) then we had the "latest problem" talk.

I have had tachycardia since I was 18 and I took medicine for it and it was all good :) well the past few years I haven't really needed it until now. The irregular rhythms are back and so is the medicine. 

Also, I have had really-REALLY bad headaches the past few weeks. Its not caffeine related-blood pressure related-or anemia related. So I now have medicine for that. 

No contractions :) 

and my Blood pressure was 110/78 :) 



How far along? 16 weeks!
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? some. trying not to rock the "tent" look-so I'm using a lot of pre-maternity stuff in new ways :) 
Stretch marks? Not any new ones. I believe Madyson gave them all to me first go around.

Best moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat on the Doppler! and getting little flutters :)

Miss Anything? not at all!
Food cravings: Popeye's Shrimp Po boys, Mexican food, soup

Anything making you queasy or sick:blah.. smells. 
Gender: we had a sneak peek at a sono boutique and they said Girl :) 
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Just plain sleepy 
Wedding rings on or off? wedding band on-engagement ring off
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat