Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Growing baby. 10 weeks

Welcome to the first post of Growing baby! During my pregnancies with the girls I only have 2 photos.of.my huge self (and im.not.kidding...i get huge!!)

So one of my *If it happens again* items was to do a post on growing baby!

 Granted it will NOT be every week unless its an important week/event. But maybe every other week :)

And I will make no excuses I look like this at the end of every night. this was taken at 9pm at night after being up since 6-working with 26 kindergarteners and a 2hr PTO meeting. Sleep was calling :)


How far along? 10 weeks 
Total weight gain: 5lbs
Maternity clothes? Regular shirts-but I did buy a pair of maternity pants the other day. Working with kids, bending over all day, my buttons and snaps were digging into my already there belly!
 
Stretch marks? Not any new ones. I believe Madyson gave them all to me first go around.
 
Best moment this week:  Telling Everyone. All of our family knows and everyone is elated! and finalizing a boy name. We have had a girl name for a while but we tossed and turned on boy names after a dinner with friends we finally settled on one and I love it!
Miss Anything? I am on a strict no caffeine, no salt diet. I can deal without the salt but the caffeine...waking up at 5am and working with 26 kiddos all day is HARD! But I know worth it!
 
Food cravings: This kid is a junky. Onion Rings, Okra, Cheese Sticks, Catfish, Cookies....Oh and did I mention I can eat red meat like it is no ones business :)
  
Anything making you queasy or sick: blah.. smells.
Gender:  No clue!
 
Labor Signs: Nope  

Symptoms:   Just plain sleepy
 
Wedding rings on or off? wedding band on-engagement ring off
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy girl-
 
Looking forward to: Next doctors appointment to hear the heartbeat and to be out of the first trimester!       

 

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Congrats and can't wait to follow along and watch your miracle grow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat