Tuesday, September 18, 2012

growing baby.....12 weeks!

Today I had my twelve week check up! I went in for the "internal exams" and a doppler. Well, my dr. couldn't find the heartbeat with a doppler. Let me tell you-that is the scariest moment so far. I was sobbing. She said "its probably a stubborn boy or a diva girl and wants its picture taken". I cried and cried because Todd wasn't there this time. Being the "internal exam" day-I told him he was off the hook. But BOY did I need him!!! I text him and told him how scared I was-He text back he was praying for "you two"

Sono time came and it was evident that baby #3 is just like Miss Madyson. Flipping, rolling, at one point doing sideways jumping jacks. Heartbeat was 162. And I cried more.

I do not know how non-believers go through pregnancy without God. He is my rock and praying to Him for comfort and praising Him for this miracle. Those minutes waiting for the sonogram were only tolerable because of the comfort of knowing God has a plan and a purpose for everything.

Seeing this like 2.6 inch thing inside of me all humanfied with hands and long skinny legs....measuring bigger than it should be! Just justified how Great our God is!

How far along? 12 weeks!
Total weight gain: 5.4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Pants-yes. Shirts some regular ones-some fittend maternity ones
 
Stretch marks? Not any new ones. I believe Madyson gave them all to me first go around.
Best moment this week:  Seeing Baby flip, roll, dance, and wave!
Miss Anything? not at all!
 
Food cravings: still a junk food craving-Cookies, brownies, cheesecake....mexican is the food i want most.
Anything making you queasy or sick:blah.. smells.
Gender: No clue!
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Just plain sleepy
Wedding rings on or off? wedding band on-engagement ring off
Happy or Moody most of the time: I cry all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I had a tilted Uterus with Noah, so I always had to get a sono, because they could never find the heartbeat. It was scary the first time, but after that, it was a real perk, since I got to see him so often!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat