Sunday, September 9, 2012

10 years!

This weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. I have been slaving over this project for over 6 months so I was relieved for the "time to come" and excited to see everyone after 10 years.

Friday night we had a family tailgate at our high school game and went to the football game. It was great seeing everyones beautiful families! I was working the registration table-so I have no pictures :( But if I find some of my kids....I'll let you know :)

Saturday Night was a classmates/couples night. We met at a local restuarant and had food-music and the non-preggers (i think there were 9?) had some drinks. Our favorite high school teacher made an appearance...but since he still teaches, I promised no pictures of him :)

 
Above is 1/3 of our class. we graduated with 300ppl and we had 104 show up!

This is Megan-She and I were in the same kindergarten class! I use to spend the night at her house as a child all the time! Her parents threw the BEST halloween parties! Spooky houses-haunted hayrides...it was so much fun!

And this is Phillip (and my fat baby arm) Phillip was our class president and is busy building a non-profit in countries like Peru and Brazil. Next world changer? I think so!
 
This is Jarekus-He was recently voted "Mississippi Blues Artist of the Year" and he is a proud member of our class! (also with him is Marjie-one of the most real people you will meet! )
 
It was alot of fun catching up with everyone and hearing how successful everyones lives are...just for example...
 
7-10 doctors (some are still in school)
over 20 nurses
over 9 in the military
I believe....9 attorneys
plus things like-Physical therapist, Occupational Therapist, Stay-at-Home Mommies, Sales Managers, television Producers, farmers, contractors, builders...
 
Just a whole slew of success!
 
Happy Class Reunion Friends! See you again in 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat