Tuesday, December 13, 2011

in the midst of the crazy world...there is still alittle pain.

I try really hard to be strong. (but if you are my friend on facebook you know that word just makes you feel better when you #fail) REALLY hard. but sometimes (like today) I suffer from Covet 2.0

God has a plan for me. He has his timing and I need to set my impatient booty down and let him run the show.

Since the "miscarriage" (still hate that word) I have had 15 (literally) friends announce their pregnancies or adoptions. I have to keep repeating to myself...Its not my time. Its not my time. God knows my time and its a perfect time. 

But in all rawness and reality. It hurts. Staying strong, staying positive is what I have to do to stay sane. Because I am blessed, I am very blessed. I have two amazingly beautiful daughters and an awesome husband who is stepping up like no ones business to make sure I heal physically and emotionally. 

I am blessed. and I praise God for those blessings.

3 comments:

  1. I understand exactly what you are saying. I have never had a "miscarriage" (though I am with you on that word), but I do have a spouse who is deployed and this time of year especially with so many other soldiers coming home and seeing so many friends whose husbands are either coming home or are already home and hearing all of their holiday plans is HARD. I try so hard to stay strong and be happy for my friends, but there are days when it is just HARD. It helps me knowing that I have a wonderful family who is there for me whenever I need them for whatever I may need. The only thing I can tell you is to just lean on your amazing family, it won't change things but it definitely helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like i could say so much, but just know that i am praying.
    right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your family for peace and healing!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat