Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Card Outtakes

I honestly didn't think we would get a Christmas Card out this year! The weekend I began the miscarriage I had scheduled for us to get family photos done. I, ofcourse, cancelled that. So as the days went ticking by I decided to whip out the camera and take some shots of the girls...I mean Todd and I aren't that important anymore!

So here are some of the "outtakes..."
 Aubrie brushed her hair over...and wouldn't sit down.....
 At this point she was belly roll laughing at herself and her swept over hair
 Told her to smile.....this is what I got.
 Cheese eater.....switched over the hair bow

 Open your eyes Madyson......
finally...a decent one!



Can't wait to show you what we actually used! (Todd picked this years card!)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, beautiful girls!! I'm sure the card turned out great!! Also....had NO idea about what you just went through! I would love to pray for you anytime even if you tell me it's just unspoken and don't want to give details. God is faithful and you are right...he has special plans for your #3! What a blessed little person already:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they are SO GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat