Friday, October 1, 2010

Who wants to win!??!?!?!

The other day, I was approached by a representative from Knowledge Adventures, the creators of the great JumpStart and Math Blasters series of educational games for kids. She wants me (and Madyson) to do a review of their online kids games and let them know what we think about it!

Well, we started today and I think this is going to be a match made in heaven!

 My plan is to review it over the weekend and Monday tell yall our HONEST opinion on the site. Madyson is going to do a video review to show how a child can operate it and I will give you my parents review.

I strive daily to make sure my kids are filled with educational programs and games. I remember trying to learn stuff as a child and being so bored! The blessing of being a "child of today" is having the internet at their fingertips to help make learning fun!

So how does this involve you?

It is my PLEASURE to announce, that I have been given the opportunity to give away a 3 month online membership!!! 

Here is how you will win!

1) Be a public follower of my blog
2) leave a comment on my review post on Monday


THATS IT! I'll have random generator pick a winner on Wednesday of next week!

How easy and FUN is that?!?! Oh how I LOVE to give stuff away!

2 comments:

  1. How fun?! Look at you and your blog making it big time and getting to give items away. So awesome! Look forward to hearing y'all's review

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time on your blog. Very nice. Love the music. Isn't that from the GLEE soundtrack? My kids and i listen to the CD'S in the car. Would love the online games. Anything to boost my kids love of learning.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat