Wednesday, October 20, 2010

whats been going on in our world!

Wow this week has been a worldwind!

Todd had knee surgery last thursday!

Here he is in pre-op getting his legs shaved (i know he loves me for putting this out there)

Here he is after! They had to remove 2 spurs (one per knee) so he has been out of commission for awhile. We go back on Monday to get everything checked out!



Todd was still on TONS of meds in this picture. When he came out of surgery he said, "hand me my phone...i need to tweet that I am out of surgery" his tweet looked liked this "ima outsergie"

Bob, my biological dad has been in town, hanging out and helping me with Todd. It has been a lot of fun to have him here. This is our 3rd time together and each time I find more of myself in him. This time around he has been able to hang out more with us and with my parents. They are enjoying having him here.

Other than that, life is pretty boring! I have been making the girls costumes for Fall Harvest! Ill post those as soon as I finish!


2 prayer request:
1) My friend Allison (we were in school together, she is 2 years my junior) and her husband found out a few weeks ago that their 2 year old daughter Cayleigh has neuroblastoma (cancer in her upper legs) Cayleigh is in the children's hospital here in town and is undergoing chemo to help, then looking at surgery. You can click on Allison's name to go to their caringbridge site and read the whole story and send them some encouragement. They also have 3 other children (2 of which are twin 7 month olds)

2)My friend Jessi (we also were in school together, she is the grade below me) had a baby last week. She had been having some problems (not child related) and ended up having an infection that  spread throughout her body. Without going into a lot of detail, she is doing better today, than yesterday but still is in ICU and needs prayers. Please remember her, her husband, and their 2 sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat