Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Creeping through

Do you ever feel like you are walking on eggshells? Creeping through your own life?

The past weeks have been very hard. Easter weekend was tough.
We had 2 deaths in the family, grandma lost her marbles, Aubrie got sick, Todd got sick, Todd's mom had to go to the hospital for surgery...and on and on...

Then it is getting into prime event time and every Saturday I am either working on a rental, an event or a birthday party. This past week was a 55 hour week. Monday-Sunday. It KILLED me!!

Monday I took the day to try to catch up on washing and stuff but I was so tired I couldn't function.

I have been praying for God to give me an answer to my problems and I might have a solution. I am asking everyone to pray that my solution works out and that way I can have my family back. I miss my kids so much. Madyson and Aubrie both favor daddy because he is the "fun" parent now because he isn't exhausted and working all the time like me!

Count down to disney is on 67 days....I NEED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat