Wednesday, May 27, 2009

39 days!!

So today is probably one of the best days I have had in a while!!

We are exactly 39 from departing to Disney!! Madyson and I are so excited! Todd is ready to get there so the "planning" can stop. And Aubrie Kate does her happy dance but still isn't too sure of what is going on.

My dear sweet friend Tonya sent me all of her Disney planning stuff yesterday which was a huge help!! When you plan things all the time you get so boggled with details by the time you come home you are not thinking about schedules and packing list. But thanks to sweet Tonya I got the motivation to start last night!

This month has flown by! I remember freaking out on May 5th that it was already may now I am freaking out that May has turned into June.

4 more days then it will be JUNE. I told Todd last night, Christmas is fast approaching!!

This past weekend we got to go on a mini-vaca to Ship Island. We had so much fun! I had no idea that less than an hour off of the MS Gulf you would see so many dolphins! We all go too much sun but it was so nice to be able to relax and not think about work or chores or "todos" for a few days.
I can't imagine what it is going to be like to be off work for 10 days in a row. Todd has requested a "guys outing". I guess 7 days with 3 girls are going to be too much for him :) so he is heading over to one of the PGA golf courses that Disney has to have some "Todd Time".
Well its off to bed for me! Time to go thank God for all the wonderful things he is doing in our lives. It makes life so much easier when you have Christ to turn too. Remember, Commit to the Lord, whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. (PROVERBS 16:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat