Thursday, April 9, 2009

It is THURSDAY



Omgoodness it is Thursday all ready!!




Most people will be celebrating today because it will be the start of their weekend...me...not so much. I still have to work tomorrow and Saturday~




BUT I am excited about Easter! There is something about a simple day that has the Lord, ham, and colorful eggs in it that makes me excited!!




Back to my adventure in life...




I have had alot of feedback about my past blogs. People have been overwhelmingly supportive of my conflict between career goals & family goals.




I do want those who have given me their opinion to know that I appreciate it so much and I am still doing some praying and soulsearching but your suggestions and ideas are playing major part in my decision.




Todd hasn't been feeling to well this week :( he hasn't been sleeping good, has a low grade fever and is not as hungry as usually. So we haven't started our Love Dare book yet. I have been trying to let him get back up to par while playing nurse for him.




Well as for the girls....


Madyson is enjoying the Easter season with multiple egg hunts and tons of candy.


Aubrie Kate is getting the hang of it by watching her big sister!




Here are a few pics from last weeks Clinton Easter Egg Hunt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat