Monday, January 13, 2014

Another week in the peach state.

We survived another week in the "peach state". (I am not sure If that's what Georgia is really called but there are a lot of peach references...so I'll go with it)

I scored this table for the eat in kitchen area for $29 at Goodwill. (Hollar)

It's going to get a rug and some paint and then I'll update ya!

We got all the tacky wallpaper off the dining room wall...
We ate at the .99 cent taco truck. It is legit. Super authentic and delicious. And did I mention .99?!?!
We met a new neighbor-who brought flowers and a gift card to publix! ( I am loving publix)

We have been church searching-and boy that's a whole post in itself. Lots of great places-just waiting for God to put us where he needs us.

We also have been teething. 

This precious nugget is getting a full grill of pearly whites at the same time.


Cure for teething? Chocolate graham crackers. (Secrets in the sauce)

And for this week-Georgia weather is getting drunk.
Sun, snow,sun, snow....

And today we started (home) school. And we all survived. 

Here's to some more school, snow, and hopefully sleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat