Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A whole new world

Well-we moved. Our house in Mississippi is now ready to be cleaned and our house in Georgia is somewhat set up.

Our moving miracle started on Sunday when we found out we were getting the truck a day early-at no extra cost. 

We loaded up all the big stuff and Todd and my dad made the 6 hour trek to Georgia. They unloaded it all-and turned around and made the 6hour trek back. 

When they got back-my dad went to bed and Todd and some of the guys from youth loaded all the other stuff. Then Todd and I and the girls drove to Georgia (again) and my parents followed with the truck the next day.

We had roughly 36 hours to get the house as set up as best we could. I set up te kitchen and mine and Todd's room-Mia's room-and started on the girls room. 

Todd will return to Georgia Friday after thanksgiving and the girls and I will be floating between friends and family the next 3 weeks while the girls finish school.

We will have Christmas in Mississippi -then a surprise-and we all will return to Georgia on New Years! 

I am ready to be settled. I pulled out a few Christmas decorations and put them out so Todd would have some Christmas spirit while he is there by himself. 

Please pray for us the next few weeks-safety as Todd travels for work. Sanity for me as I am a single mom and living out of a suitcase with 3 kids

And understanding for madyson and aubrie as their lives are being turned upside down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat