Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What More?!?!.

So I haven't been feeling well today. I didn't sleep good last night and today I was just BLAH so I came home from work and took a nap. Got up to go get the girls but remembered we had nothing for dinner, so I had to go to the grocery store...then I remembered I have no debit card since I dried mine in the dryer. So I had to drive to Jackson to get Todds. Got on the interstate (which I never drive on!) and got stuck because some guy decided to ride right next to me, missed my exit, had to go all the way to Richland and turn around. Finally got to ENTERPRISE and got the debit card. Got to the grocery store, the kids decided to throw tantrums for some reason. Got out of there, got in the car, Aubrie Kate was eating cheetos. Got home, Cheetos were all over the car! Starting cooking dinner and doing school work with Madyson...Aubrie walks in the kitchen COVERED head to toe in vasoline, i was her off with dawn soap and I am walking to her room to get a diaper and notice that the vasoline is all over the furniture. I freak out, start cleaning it!!! Finally get done cleaning that and go to find aubrie. She is in the playroom, I smell something...She has pooped all over the floor. I clean it up, finish dinner, and finally sit down....

What more?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat