Friday, September 11, 2009

The stork is out in full force!

First off, No I am not pregnant!


But my sweet precious friend of 20 years (wow!) had her first baby Tuesday 9/8/9. Ryder James Wilson! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet (waiting until I am sure I am germ free!) but here is a picture I stole from facebook!










She has no idea how that little booger is about to rock her world! She is going to be a great mom!



ALSO two of my other childhood buddies had baby boys as well!



Tonya had Brandon Parker






and Jeannie had Parker Thomas




Little League is going to be fun in a few years with this boys! Congrats to the mommies! And pray for them as well! We can all remember those first few weeks home with the newborns! No sleep, always checking on them, and the fun "is that normal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat