Monday, September 14, 2009

Seriously Mr. West, Grow up.

I do not watch MTV. I actually just found out about 2 months ago that it was still on the air! When you have two babies and a ton of stuff going on, you are living your own "real world".



But last night as I watched the season finale of Design Star on HGTV, I logged onto facebook to read multiple comments from friends about Kanye West getting up on stage and ruining Taylor Swift's acceptance speech. Luckily, we have youtube and I found the video so I got caught up.



So Kanye who is what....32 years old? Thought it was his place to protest Taylor Swift's award for what reason!?!? On his blog he claims "I'm not crazy yall, im just real" No Mr. West, you are just a grown man that took away a teenagers glory infront of millions of people.



LUCKILY, Beyonce is a class act. When she won her award she had Taylor come out and finish her thank you's.

This just goes to show how women mature better then men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat