Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sarah and Todd home sweet Arkansas?

So everyone who knows me knows about my obsession with reality TV. Thank goodness my all-time favorite "Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood" is on again!!

I love this show not only bc Liam and Stella are around the same age as Madyson & Aubrie but bc Tori & Dean remind me alot of Todd and Myself.

So I have Tivo'd all the past episodes and the season premier and have been watching them when I go to bed at night.

Well the other night I fell into dream land and discovered myself in my own reality TV show...except Todd and I weren't Home Sweet Hollywood, we were Home Sweet Arkansas. I have never been to Arkansas but for some reason, it felt really "natural". So I have begun looking at real estate, jobs and such....

Who knows...the dream might be the next step in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat