Monday, March 9, 2009

whoooooooooo hoooooooooooo


Whoooo Hoooo! Aubrie Kate's First Birthday Party is OVER!! It was a ONEDERFUL event!



Whooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo my reality tv obsession was fulfilled tonight as Dancing with the Stars (my all time favorite) brought Melissa from the bachelor and Holly from girls next door to the show!!! I love watching all the contestants dance and it really makes me miss dancing! It's okay though I will just live through them!

Tonight I had an Arts Council board meeting! I am inviting everyone to CHS on March 27th to see "Why I live at the P.O." a one woman show! It is free and everyone needs to go see it. FB me for details!

The next 72 hours are going to be jam-packed with stuff.

Tomorrow:
WORK--------
Tomorrow night: Shoe shopping with MeMe, outfit shopping with Mom.
Wednesday:
WORK--------
Wednesday night: Dinner with Todd's gma, mom, cousins, aunts
Thursday:
WORK--------
Thursday night: packing, getting everything ready for the wedding, picking up todd's tux, and NEW GREY'S!!!

Then the weekend is a whole other story!
Friday:
Leave for Gonzales
Check in to Hotel
Go to the Church
Decorate the Church
Go to Rehearsal Dinner Spot
Decorate Rehearsal Dinner Spot
Go back to hotel get ready
go to rehearsal
go to rehearsal dinner

Saturday:
Get up and get ready for wedding
Pictures
Wedding
reception
return tux
on the road to N.O.

Sunday:
Taking the family to the Audubon Zoo!!

so much to do!! So little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat