Wednesday, March 4, 2009

cooled off.

Okay, So now that I am cooled off from the stomach-churning Bachelor ending. I must say that I, like most of America, feel terrible for Melissa. Jason would have just been better off not proposing to either girl and exploring them both further. I mean he had been dating both of them for six weeks anyway...what difference would six more have made?

Anywho....I have found that my release right now in life is living through others. My stress level is so high that if I don't do something, I could possible have to be admitted. My "live through them" choices this past season has been The Bachelor, 17 kids and counting, Top Chef, and Biggest Loser.

So yesterday I choose to live through the lives of the contestants of The Biggest Loser! This is slowly becoming one of my favorite reality shows (and if you know me, I am a huge reality show junky)

I was very impressed that 18 year old Matt gave his years worth of groceries to fellow contestant Aubrey, a mother of five. I think he showed that he has a servant's heart and really can be looked at as a role model. He is young, trying to better himself by loosing weight the right way, and has a good heart. Snaps for Matt! But my love (i find one on every show!) is still Sione. I was crushed last night (while folding clothes) as he fell holding his ankle. The show ended with a nice "to be continued" which means holding your breath to find out if Matt pulled enough weight to keep everyone safe from elimination.

Well besides the normal stress (work, aubrie's birthday coming up, Josh and Kristina's wedding and all its chaos) I am making it!! 11 more days of this heart pounding stress then I get some relief.

Now...Just another Wednesday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat