Sunday, May 11, 2014

My little people


I am a mom. I have three daughters and in less than two months I am turning 30.

I am in a reflection period. I have sailed through my 20s. They were nothing like I had planned.

My life is nothing like I planned. But it is so much more.

Today we woke up and went to church. It was perfect. We are doing a series called starting over (www.startingoverseries.org)
We are entering the 2 quarter of our starting over year. 

For those just checking in-we had a world wind move with gods guidance and life is a lot different than it use to be. Decisions arent made so hastily-communicating is priority-extracurriculars are not. We are owning our mistakes-renewing ourselves and allowing god to grow and shape us. 

After church with grilled out with our self made family we have built here. then the dads watched the kids and the moms went to see Moms night Out. 

It was a perfect day. On Saturday-Todd and the girls showered me with donuts for breakfast-spa gift card-and Todd cleaned the house for me :) 

It was a wonderful-wonderful weekend.


(Keeping it real-little missy doesn't like Sundays) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat