Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ketchup

I am not a huge condiments lover. I eat mustard only on my hamburger & hotdog. Ketchup only with fries or hash browns...and occasionally-when I can remember to ask Chickfila sauce with my #1. But for the most part-I am pretty boring! 

Life lately hasn't been boring-but I am sworn to secrecy so blogging has not come easy. But let's try....

I've been busy working in our basement. It was previously painted a swirly maroon-and it was so dark-and not me. So now it's beige...until I figure out what I want to do with the space. We use this area for movie watching/family time...plus playing. So it's got a lot of rolls.


I took a nap-in Mia's crib one day. She was needing lots of snuggles on this particular day-so I obliged. Todd kept the big kids entertained :)


Then we all got the stomach bug. Joyous. I fought it off with some Berry Punch from smoothie king!

I had a really "special meeting"-(more on that another day)

Mia has decided to enter the terrible 2s at 13 months. She pitches fits, bites, hits and then laughs when you tell her no-no.

I bought a super cute chair at the goodwill for $10!
My parents came for a visit!


We had a picnic-went to target and had fajitas for dinner :) it was a short visit but a good one!


So yea-I may not like my burgers loaded, but I like my life full of love. And I have been super thankful the past few weeks for some time to just soak it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat