Saturday, May 25, 2013

Oh what a week!

Here the girls are last Sunday evening. I love these 3! That face has been ever present on Mia Margaret's face since her shots.
On Monday we got a new kitty. Still no officially name-we have tossed around Snuggles,Samoa, Mae, and tiger liley but nothing official yet!
This is her fist pumping the end of Monday.

Tuesday I took the little girls to first grade field day!

Wednesday-me and the wee ones went for a walk around town. We love pretty close to some places so I want to start walking more. This was our test run. The library.
Wednesday night we had a gluten free pasta meal. It was really good!
I bought this for Amelia to wear her first night in the hospital. It just now fits. Have I told you how thankful I am for her? God really has done some awesome creations with our girls.
Thursday was Luau day at school!

And we had a tball game. Mia wore her fancy headband.
Friday was the last day of school. The. The girls and I went to the children's museum.
After some window shopping at home goods we visited daddy at work and tried out some of his new furniture.
Yes-she passed out in the middle of the showroom. That rug is ah-mazing.
We came home and watched cartoons and I got a pedicure
Today we spent the day at my aunts house by her pool with some of our friends! It was a great WEEK!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat