Friday, May 17, 2013

A week in iPhone pics


Sunday was Mother's Day. Our first without Todd's mom. We went to church and then to the nursing home. My Maw is getting worse-she only remembers my mom by name. And I am 100% sure that is God's doing. The day she forgets-the realization will hit my mom. We had a picnic outside and enjoyed introducing Mia Margaret to Maw. Mia has 6 great grandma's still living. She has met 3 so far. It is important for me for my girls to know the women in their lives. They are limbs of our amazing family tree.
We had Tball Monday instead of Tuesday this week. Totally messed my week up. 

Mia at the game.

Tuesday I finished up laundry!! Whoo hoo!
And we met Robin Preiss Glasser.
 Wednesday
I downloaded a beautiful mess app.

Thursday Mia went to the doctor and got shots. 
Then we went to the pool for the first (cold) swim.

Friday
The girls spent the night away. So for dinner I had peanut butter and milk am dessert at smoothie king.todd and I watched safe haven and rearranged the girls room.

Saturday we went kayaking and hung out with the family and had a fish fry!!
 

Coming up-2 tball games, last week of school and summer!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat