Sunday, July 15, 2012

the real world

I have decided vacation is the best part of life. My family rocks on vacation-little whining, all together, lots of fun. Then we come home and its clean the house, cook dinner, wash clothes, put up clothes, yadda yadda yadda.

I wish vacationing was a career! We are still awaiting placement with our #3 child! As of the day we left for Disney (todd called our case worker to let her know we would be out of state for the next 8 days) we had no matches, yet. I know God has it all worked out and can't wait to see our sweet little one!

In the coming weeks we have a lot going on PTO wise. I am serving as Vice President this year and I am very excited about all that comes along with this! We will be starting school in 4 weeks and as of right now, I have no plans to go back to work fulltime. I think Aubrie Kate and I will do some homeschooling unless a preschool position opens up. I taught preschool back in early life and I loved it. I would love to get in the classroom again to teach core curriculum. We will see! :)

I will do a short (one) post on Disney in the coming days-then you can read a few more over on our disney blog and THEN you can read the really good ones on Tips from the Disney Diva Blog! I am the "food diva" be prepared for lots of yummy pics!

I think that is about it as far as life catch up. the next few days we are all getting back into the routine of life. =(

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes. Vacation Detox. It's a painful thing for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat