Friday, July 27, 2012

The end of summer.

There are just a few weeks left in the summer. It has been a great one. I have adore every minute of spending time with my girls and now I am faced with a decision to make. What to do next?

In a perfect world I would be able to stay-home but with Todd in a new job and not "high up" like he was in his previous job, this isn't going to be an option...unless a miracle happens (which is always possible)

I need a part-time job at least to pay for the simple things of life. Not so much "play money" like before but to be able to take a little stress off of Todd.

Thirty-One has been a huge blessing this summer but my business is new and I need to grow it at a rate that also allows me to learn.

I really wanted to teach preschool. But our preschool doesn't have a position open and after 4 years, I really don't want to move Aubrie Kate. Plus I need a job this over by 2 so I can pick Madyson up from school. I never want my girls to have to ride the bus home or go to after-school.

So a part-time job is probably going to be the best bet.

I am diligently praying for God to show me what to do next. Where he wants me to be. I am open to doing whatever he has planned for me.

Will you join me in praying for good listening ears to see what I should do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat