Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fushia-French-Fanciful Five part 2

Our Fancy Soiree was a hit! Enjoy the pictures below!



We rented the tables and chairs from Little Occasions: Brandon, MS
 all the decorations were found at Hobby Lobby: Dollar Tree: Family Dollar: or Consignment Stores.


 For one of the activities the kids designed their own crowns! This was a huge hit! Crowns were from Michaels.




 This is attractive....Talking non-stop...holding my teapot..and rocking my "Mom" headband madyson made me (like in Fancy Nancy and the OOh La La Beauty Day!
 This was our party bag table-
 And the posh boutique~ each girl got their hair and makeup done-and got to get fancy-we had a photographer (my brother) their shooting portraits of the kids =)

 Prop Trunk for the photo shoots-the kids loved getting to use this fun stuff!
 cake by sharon prather: Clinton, MS

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! SARAH! Please I want to attend Madyson's birthday party too! Can I be a guest? This is amazing! I bet she couldn't believe her eyes at the pomp and fluff. Probably the best little girl's party I've ever seen! I'm booking you for Abby's second birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat