Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Obsession Updates

So, Jillian's season of the Bachelorette end"ED" with just that, Ed. I figured as much since they seemed to be "crazy about each other". Kiptyn was my pick, I always pick the runners up. I figure I will be watching him fall in love with Mrs. Wrong, next season! Who knows? We might get another Trista and Ryan!

The new reality show out there is "dating in the dark". Now this is a great experiment but very weird in the same way. If you havent seen this show, I suggest watching it, atleast once. Each week is the same deal, so need to watch over and over. But the basic concept of the show is do looks really matter? The show puts 3 females and 3 males in a very dark room where they can only hear each other and they are to make a connection based on conversation alone. The past 2 weeks have been 2 out of 3 have stayed together. During week 1, the couple that didn't stick it out was based on looks. Last night, the couple that didn't stick it out was based on faith. So 2 out of 3 isn't so bad. I would love to know if they are still together though.

Tonight is The Bachelorette, After the Final Rose! I am excited to hear what is going on now. THEN it is on to Tori & Deans Home Sweet Hollywood's 2 part season finale. Stella's birthday party, will Candi show up?!? (I know she doesn't due to her pitiful letter to her daughter, she wrote on the web...)and all the other drama in their life.

In my "Real WORLD" life is pretty simple. Work is going great. Todd is preparing for his big "grill", the girls are amazing and the bumps arent too bad. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat