Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Living the Good Life!

So as you dedicated followers know, I have been praying and praying since April for a new way of life.

As much as I loved my job at the zoo, the main stress I was having was from work. SO I have official left my post as the Special Events Coordinator and moved to working for my church as the Children's Ministry Assistant. I have been here for about a week and a half and I absolutly love it. It is relaxing, faith-driven and just what I needed.

I haven't had a whole weekend off yet (I had Ice Cream Safari last weekend as my last zoo event) but boy am I looking forward to that! I miss my friends at the zoo! I miss having fried brownies at my disposal and I certainly miss my animals but I asked God for help and he has put me here, what more could I ask for??

Coming up on the schedule (which has slimmed down alot!) is Flick's on the Bricks Friday night, Market Saturday, Wedding Saturday Night, Church Sunday!

We are also getting ready for a garage sale next weekend!! SO MUCH FUN! Can't Wait!

I will be posting pictures soon of my last day at the zoo! I had a great experience I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat