Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mia grows big.

The littlest Broadus girl is growing so big. 
She is now 19 months old. It pains me to think she is almost 2 and that it has flown by. But then I step back and I am so thankful that I have been with her everyday (but 7) of her precious life. I have seen every milestone and I am the one who gets to teach her new things daily. And boy-is she a learner.

Loves:
Food: everything but favorites are peanut butter on a spoon, oatmeal pies, waffles with cookie butter, and spaghetti.

Color: Orange. She has to have the Orange plate and bowl. She will pick orange first to color with.

Toys: she loves her baby dolls.

Clothes: her Olivia tshirt
Loves going to church (finally)

Loves to color on herself. 
And anything else that sits still.

She talks when she is comfortable. Take her to a new place and she won't say a word. Her vocabulary is growing everyday and she loves to watch me say a word and then try to repeat it.

*shoes* is the cutest word she says.

Loves her sisters.
And her daddy!
And has a whole mouth full of teeth!!

And did I mention-shes a total hipster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat